This is funny:
Tips for Staying Safe OnlineAll citizens can follow a few simple guidelines to keep themselves safe in cyberspace. In doing so, they not only protect their personal information but also contribute to the security of cyberspace.
- Install anti-virus software, a firewall, and anti-spyware software to your computer, and update as necessary.
- Create strong passwords on your electronic devices and change them often. Never record your password or provide it to someone else.
- Back up important files.
- Ignore suspicious e-mail and never click on links asking for personal information.
- Only open attachments if you’re expecting them and know what they contain.
- If shelter is not available, lie flat in a ditch or other low-lying area. Do not get under an overpass or bridge. You are safer in a low, flat location.
- Additional tips are available at www.staysafeonline.org.
Those must be some pretty nasty attachments.
Source: Tips for Staying Safe Online